Protecting personal Information at Morris Financial Group
At Morris Financial Group, we work with our clients to achieve their financial planning goals through wealth and risk management.
To help us do this we establish a confidential file, which is kept in our offices.
The file contains personal information concerning our clients. We collect, use and disclose that personal information to:
- Process applications they submit and, where an application is approved, provide and service the financial products(s) and/or service(s) applied for,
- Advise our clients of products and services to help them plan for financial security,
- Investigate and process claims,
- Create and maintain records concerning our relationship as appropriate, and
- Fulfill such other purposes as are directly related to those above.